Versatile skill set consisting of six years of data entry, accounts payable, and customer service experience.
Detail oriented and hard working individual Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Managing Editor; Inatri: Jan 2015 - Present
- • Co-founded this site with longtime professional collaborator Ellen Marie Dash. Responsible for writing articles, managing freelance contributions, and editing work from other authors.
Procurement Assistant; McMaster University: Sept 2013—Feb 2015
- • Was brought on as part of the implementation of McMaster’s Peoplesoft financial system. Entered supplier data and prepared the spreadsheets that would form the basis of McMaster’s supplier entries.
- • Once the system was live, this position diversified into maintenance of the vendors and management of McMaster's procurement card system.
Student Helper, Accounts Payable; McMaster University: May 2008—June 2013
- • Tasks included filing, filling out purchase requests, data entry, pullings files for audit purposes, and working at the Campus Scientific Stores as a sales associate/teller.
Warehouse/Retail Worker; Quick Feeds, Copetown, On: October 2005—May 2007
- • Was tasked with both with organizing and administering the feed warehouse, ordering feed and products for the storefront, and customer service.
McMaster University, Hamilton, ON — Hons. Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), 2013
Customer service and communication skills. Writing skills. Advanced computer skills. Extremely proficient in Excel and Word. Some Ruby, PHP, Python, and C++ experience.
References available upon request.